Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay Council monitors Web traffic for viruses but blocks Web sites based on whether or not they affect the performance of their network.
What does GSCB stand for?
GSCB stands for Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay (Newark, DE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSCB
We have 2 other meanings of GSCB in our Acronym Attic
- Good Shepherd Christian Academy (Washington, NJ)
- Gordon Setter Club of America (est. 1924)
- Gran Sport Club of America (Buick; Valdosta, GA)
- Girl Scout Council of the Apalachee Bend
- Global Shipbuilding Computer Aided Design (Dassault Systemes; France)
- Granite State Coalition Against Expanded Gambling
- Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (China)
- Gender Sensitisation Committee Against Sexual Harassment (India)
- Garda Siochana Complaints Board (est. 1986; Ireland)
- Garden State Circle Burners (model flying club; New Jersey)
- Graduate School of Chemistry and Biochemistry (Ruhr-Universitat Bochum; Bochum, Germany)
- Greater Shore Concert Band (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Gulf State Community Bank (Florida)
- Golden State Cavy Breeders' Association (California)
- Greater Summit County Bowling Association (North Canton, OH)
- Girl Scout Council of Bergen County
- Glenwood Springs Community Broadband Network (Colorado)
- Gloucester Salem Counties Board of Realtors (New Jersey)
- Gardner Steel Conference Center (University of Pittsburgh)
- General Social Care Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Genevieve, a member of the Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay and a sixth-grader at Cab Calloway School of the Arts, raised money to purchase Wii video games for Alzheimer's patients at a local assisted living facility and then spent time visiting and playing with the residents there.
Jon was nominated by Charter School Of Wilmington in Wilmington, and Genevieve was nominated by the Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay in Newark.
for Thursday (April 29) --(BUSINESS WIRE) The Girl Scouts of the Chesapeake Bay Council What: Girl Scouts will present over 33,000 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies to the USO for our armed forces.