For example, the Girl Scouts of Lake Erie Council are going to tie their International Thinking Day in with the Rx for Child Survival campaign by making medical kits for Healing Children, a nonprofit humanitarian organization dedicated to securing donated medical and surgical care for foreign children in need.
What does GSLEC stand for?
GSLEC stands for Girl Scouts of Lake Erie Council (Cleveland, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Good Shepherd Lutheran College
- Göteborg Spoken Language Corpus
- Graduate Student Leaders Conference
- Great Salt Lake Council (scouting)
- Great Southern Lumber Company
- Greater St. Louis Chapter (St. Louis, MO)
- Greater Salt Lake Clothing Company (Utah)
- Greater Saint Louis Community Foundation (Missouri)
- Greater St. Louis Dental Society
- Graduate School of Language and Educational Linguistics
- Georgia Student Leadership Forum
- Great Sacandaga Lake Fisheries Federation (New York)
- Greater St. Louis Flower Growers Association (St. Louis, MO)
- German Studies Library Group (UK)
- General Schedule Leader Grade Evaluation Guide
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Home (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Geostatistical Software Library
- Guarantee Security Life Insurance Company
- Generalized Spectral Localization by Imaging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Approximately 600 local General Electric (GE) employees and retirees, many of them from GE Lighting, will contribute more than 5,000 volunteer hours in a single day to make over the 350-acre Girl Scouts of Lake Erie Council (GSLEC) Camp Julia Crowell/Hilaka, located at 4374 Broadview Road in Richfield, OH.