is suing her former employer, the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland and the Girl Scout father who contacted Haarer's boss about the $260 her 8-year-old daughter was late turning in.
What does GSCM stand for?
GSCM stands for Girl Scouts of Central Maryland (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSCM
We have 7 other meanings of GSCM in our Acronym Attic
- Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies (University of Nevada, Reno)
- Garden State Cricket League (New Jersey)
- German Society for Computational Linguistics & Language Technology
- Giessen Symptom Check List (medical assessment)
- Linden Softball Cricket League (Guyana)
- Girl Scouts of Carolina Low Country (aka Girl Scouts of Eastern South Carolina)
- Global Supply Chain Leaders Group (Santa Clara, CA)
- Girl Scout Council of Licking Valley, Inc. (Erlanger, KY)
- Generator Start Controller Module
- Geometric-Based Stochastic Channel Model
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Graphical Software Configuration Management
- Green Supply Chain Management
- Ground Station Cost Model
- Master Chief Gas Turbine System Technician (Naval Rating)
- Global Supply Chain Management Initiative
- Girl Scout Council of Middle Mississippi (Jackson, MS)
- Good Shepherd Catholic Middle School (Denver, CO)
- General Symmetrical Condensed Node
- Global Supramolecular Chemistry Network (lobby group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nine-month-old program, which is run by the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland (GSCM) with assistance from the National Institute of Justice, is the first Girl Scout troop for incarcerated women and their daughters.
Christina, a member of Girl Scouts of Central Maryland and a senior at Severn School in Severna Park, spent thousands of hours over the past six years leading a team of three other Girl Scouts in designing, financing, and building a resale shop and job skills training center at a residential rehabilitation facility for low-income women and their children.
She is a member of the board of the Maryland Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, the Girl Scouts of Central Maryland, the International Newspaper Marketing Association and the Maryland Chamber of Commerce.