On February 22, 2010, the Speaker hosted local Girl Guides in the Legislature Building Rotunda as part of a celebration of the 100th anniversary of the Girl Guides of Canada.
What does GGOC stand for?
GGOC stands for Girl Guides Of Canada
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GGOC
- Governor General of New Zealand
- Generalized Goel-Okumoto (reliability growth model)
- Genetisch Gemodificeerde Organismen (Dutch: Genetically Modified Organisms)
- Gimnazjum Gminy Olesnica (Poland)
- Global Growth and Operations (various locations)
- Greater Greensboro Open
- Greentree Gas & Oil Ltd. (Canada)
- Groot Genker Orkest (Dutch; Belgian orchestra)
- Ground-Glass Opacification (respiratory system)
- Gun Gale Online
- Graffiti Games Organising Committee (Australia)
- Guardian Group of Funds
- Gotta Get Out of Here
- Global Geodetic Observing System
- Gartmore Global Partners (Delaware)
- Gateway-Gateway Protocol
- General Game Playing (Stanford University; California)
- General Growth Properties (various locations)
- Generalized Geometric Program
- Generations and Gender Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Girl Guides of Canada--Emotions flared in late May as adult leaders and parents received an email survey that suggested Girl Guides of Canada may remove a reference to God and faith from its well-known promise.
Highlights of the GoTechGirl 2008 program include: * distribution of career information packages to over 50 school boards; * partnering with Girl Guides of Canada and YM-YWCA on a series of workshops; * series of Tech Camps at colleges featuring hands-on experiments in a variety of technology fields; * poster contest; * virtual GoTechGirl mentors (technicians and technologists) answering e-mail questions; * hosting a subgroup on Facebook for young women to exchange ideas and provide feedback.
Scouts Canada and the Girl Guides of Canada provide similar citizenship and adventure training to a combined total of 350,000 Canadian children and youths with almost no government funding.
Discover Engineering also hosts a career conference for Grades 11 and 12 and has introduced the 'Be Prepared' program and the Engineer Badge in partnership with the Girl Guides of Canada.
She was also actively involved in the Girl Guides of Canada as a Brownie and Guide leader, district and division commissioner, and trainer.