This year's DAC collocated events are: the Semiconductor Test Consortium; MEMOCODE 2008; 6th IEEE Symposium on Application Specific Processors; Gigascale Systems Research Center Quarterly Workshop (GSRC); International Workshop on Hardware-Oriented Security and Trust (HOST-2008); and the IEEE/ACM Symposium on Nanoscale Architectures (NANOARCH '08).
What does GSRC stand for?
GSRC stands for Gigascale Systems Research Center (Berkeley, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSRC
We have 13 other meanings of GSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Geological Survey and Resource Assessment Division
- Group for the Study of Risperidone in Affective Disorders (psychiatry)
- Geophysical Survey Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Gender/Sexuality Rights Association, Taiwan
- Gauss Seidel Red-Black
- German Shepherd Rescue of British Columbia (Canada)
- Gila Salt River Base Meridian
- Graduate School of Retail Bank Management (Arlington, VA)
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Gigascale Silicon Research Center
- Gombe Stream Research Center (chimpanzee study; Gombe National Park; Kigoma, Tanzania)
- Graduate Studies Research Center
- Great Southern Regional College (Australia)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central Alabama
- Grating Suppressive Rod-Cone Interaction
- Gum Spring Regional Citizens Network (Loudoun County, VA)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central New York
- Gulf States Regional Center for Public Safety Innovations (Natchitoches, LA)
- G-Star Raw Denim
- Gavage Syringe Restraining Device (infant feeding apparatus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
at Berkeley from 1999 to 2002, and is currently the scientific co-director of the Berkeley Wireless Research Center (BWRC), as well as the director of the GigaScale Systems Research Center (GSRC).
He is a fellow of the IEEE, and currently serves as the associate director of the MARCO/DARPA Gigascale Systems Research Center, a multi-university effort to define and develop system design methodology with a ten-year horizon.