He also serves as the Soft Systems Theme leader of the MARCO/DARPA Gigascale Silicon Research Center (GSRC) and on the Executive Committees of both the GSRC and the MARCO/DARPA Center for Circuit and System Solutions.
What does GSRC stand for?
GSRC stands for Gigascale Silicon Research Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSRC
We have 13 other meanings of GSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Guillen, Sandoval, Ramos y Asociados
- Geological Survey and Resource Assessment Division
- Group for the Study of Risperidone in Affective Disorders (psychiatry)
- Geophysical Survey Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Gender/Sexuality Rights Association, Taiwan
- Gauss Seidel Red-Black
- German Shepherd Rescue of British Columbia (Canada)
- Gila Salt River Base Meridian
- Graduate School of Retail Bank Management (Arlington, VA)
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Gigascale Systems Research Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Gombe Stream Research Center (chimpanzee study; Gombe National Park; Kigoma, Tanzania)
- Graduate Studies Research Center
- Great Southern Regional College (Australia)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central Alabama
- Grating Suppressive Rod-Cone Interaction
- Gum Spring Regional Citizens Network (Loudoun County, VA)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central New York
- Gulf States Regional Center for Public Safety Innovations (Natchitoches, LA)
- G-Star Raw Denim
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gary Baldwin gets revved up when he shows off the brilliantly colored tubes of light that line the corridor of Cory Hall on the UC/Berkeley campus, where the Gigascale Silicon Research Center is housed.
Jan Rabaey is Professor and Director of the Gigascale Silicon Research Center (GSRC) at the University of California - Berkeley.