Our goal is to enable Gigabit to the home in an affordable manner, leveraging our long history in Ethernet switching platforms.
What does GTTH stand for?
GTTH stands for Gigabit To The Home
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of GTTH
- Government Toolroom and Training Center (Karnataka)
- Grahamstown Teachers Training College (South Africa)
- Gigabit to the Desktop
- Gas Turbine Test Facility
- Gender Thematic Trust Fund (UN Development Programme)
- Gene Targeting and Transgenic Facility (University of Virginia; Charlottesville, VA)
- GT Turbo Fan
- Go to the Freaking Barter Board (polite form)
- Gay Toronto Tourism Guild (est. 2002; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Going to the Gym (chat)
- Go to the Hell
- Gambia Technical Training Institute (Africa)
- Global Telecommunication Training Institute (digital education)
- Gran Turismo Turbo Intercooler (automobiles)
- Global Technical Tactical Information Center
- Global Trade, Transportation, and Logistics (study program)
- Generative Theory of Tonal Music
- Green-Tailed Towhee (bird species Pipilo chlorurus)
- Get to the Point
- Google to the People Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the introduction of new technologies such as Voice over IP, Passive Optical Networking, Terabit to the cabinet and Gigabit to the home, the need for analog testing to ensure convergence and the need to conduct testing at a reasonable price will continue to be prevalent.