Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3040 for the Fujitsu Siemens Computers PRIMERGY Blade Server Series chassis expands Cisco's architectural scalability for blade switches by adding to a portfolio, which already includes the Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3000 Series for Dell and HP blade server chassis, as well as the Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module for the HP p-Class BladeSystem and the Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module for IBM e-server BladeCenter, the company claims.
What does GESM stand for?
GESM stands for Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module (Cisco)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GESM
We have 1 other meaning of GESM in our Acronym Attic
- Global E-Sustainability Initiative (Brussels, Belgium; climate change; resources sustainability)
- Global Earthquake Safety Initiative (Geohazards International)
- Global Emissions Systems Inc. (Whitby, Ontario, Canada)
- Global Environmental Sanitation Initiative
- Graham Environmental Sustainability Institute (University of Michigan)
- Gujarat Electronics and Software Industries Association (India)
- Guangdong Education Service for International Exchange (China; Institute of International Education)
- Gesellschaft Sozialwissenschaftlicher Infrastruktureinrichtungen eV (German Social Science Infrastructure Services)
- General Electric Specialty Materials
- Genesis Management (Switzerland)
- Grupo Escoteiro Santa Mônica
- Gesellschaft mit Beschränkter Haftung (Austria: Ltd.)
- Generic Environmental Statement Mixed Oxide fuel
- Gambia Education Support Organization (Denmark)
- Generalized Even Shift Orthogonal Sequence
- Generalized Extended State Observer
- Graduate Employees & Students Organization
- Global Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Graphical Environment for Simulation and Optimization (Astos Solutions GmbH)
- Geography and Environment Gateway (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Atlantic Industries (NAI) has announced the availability of a rugged 12-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module.
Cisco currently offers the Cisco Catalyst Blade Switch 3000 Series for Dell, HP, and now Fujitsu Siemens Computers blade server chassis, as well as the Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module for the HP p-Class BladeSystem and the Intelligent Gigabit Ethernet Switch Module for IBM e-Server BladeCenter.
HP was also the first company to ship a copper Gigabit Ethernet switch module last October.
Additional switch modules that will be available in Q1, 1999 include a 32 port 100BASE-FX switch module and a 6 port Gigabit Ethernet switch module.
Also new to the Millennium 4000 is the eight-port L3+ Gigabit Ethernet switch module, and 24 port 10/100 and 100FX L3+ Fast Ethernet modules.