CPS, Chicago Communities In Schools (CCIS), Lions Club (District 1-A) and Luxottica Retail, the parent company of LensCrafters, along with the philanthropic arm of the organization, the Give the Gift of Sight Foundation, have partnered to address CPS students' need for eyeglasses.
What does GOSF stand for?
GOSF stands for Gift of Sight Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOSF
We have 1 other meaning of GOSF in our Acronym Attic
- Guild of Slightly Dark (Progress Quest guild)
- Generalized Operations Simulation Environment (US DoD)
- Glasgow Outcome Scale Extended (brain injury measure)
- Government Office for the South East (UK)
- Guarantee of Service Excellence (customer service)
- Global Organization of Students for Environmental Action
- Group of Specialists on Environmental Affairs and Conservation (SCAR)
- Graduate Organization for the Study of Europe and Central Asia (University of Pittsburgh)
- Geochemical Ocean Section Study
- Operational Group for the Standard for Exchange and Transfer
- Great Online Shopping Festival (Google India)
- General Officer(s) Steering Group
- Geometrics of Self-Healing
- Golden Orb Software House (Durban, South Africa)
- Google Operating System Heterogeneous
- Grant Opportunity for School Health (Australia)
- Great Ormand Street Hospital (Children's Hospital in London, England)
- Goat and Sheep DNA Database
- Great Ormond Street Hospital Childrens Charity (London, UK)
- Global Online Service Helping Evangelize Nations
Samples in periodicals archive:
About Give the Gift of Sight Foundation A Luxottica Group Foundation, Give the Gift of Sight is a family of charitable programs providing free vision care and eyewear to underprivileged individuals in North America and in developing countries worldwide.
New Survey of Teachers Conducted on Behalf of Give the Gift of Sight Foundation Reveals the Negative Impact Poor Vision Can Have on Students' Development MASON, Ohio, Aug.
Ron Brown Award Recognizes Give the Gift of Sight Foundation Today in Washington D.