8 meter screen, 200 seats, and a range of features unique to GSX that will enable the museum to play an unrestricted range of content including traditional Giant Screen films, streamed, alternative, live and online media in multiple aspect ratios and file formats (including Digital Cinema Initiative [DCI]-encrypted films).
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Giant Screen Films (Evanston, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- General Semantics Foundation
- General Services Fund (various locations)
- General Settlement Fund (various organizations)
- General Special Forces (gaming clan)
- General Support Forces
- Generic Sensor Format
- Genoa Social Forum (umbrella anti-G8 group)
- Georgia Southern & Florida (Railroad)
- Geospatial Science Forum
- German Scooter Forum
- Girls Schmirls Foundation (song by MXPX)
- Global Speakers Federation (formerly International Federation for Professional Speakers)
- Global Standard Financial (Alpharetta, GA)
- Global Steel Finance (financial reporting)
- Gnomish Special Forces (gaming guild in World of Warcraft)
- Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA)
- Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Goonswarm Federation (gaming)
- Gorgas Science Foundation (Brownsville, TX)
- Government Securities Fund (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to that, he served as Director of Film Distribution at Giant Screen Films.
This ticket includes access to all exhibits, like the new A-Mazing Sea (which also premieres on September 19), and other giant screen films.
Located in Orlando, Florida, interactive learning and discovery await within the center's more than 50,000 square feet of exhibits, programs and labs, giant screen films and planetarium shows.
Over the last decade, NGE units have released a number of successful films in both traditional and giant screen theaters, including the Oscar-nominated documentaries "Restrepo," "March of the Penguins" and "The Story of the Weeping Camel"; giant screen films "Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure," "U2 3D" and "Mysteries of Egypt"; and traditional feature-length films "The Last Lions," "The Way Back" and "Amreeka.
Even with fewer than 300 large format screens available worldwide, a majority of giant screen films such as EVEREST and TO FLY
Highlighting the conference is the debut of 12 giant screen films and three short films, and the results of the GSTA Economic Impact Study(C).
As the HDTV market leader for four straight years, we are proud to lead the way into the next dimension of premium entertainment and will continue to collaborate with industry leaders like DreamWorks Animation, IMAX and Giant Screen Films to deliver richer content to the home.