The Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA) has signed an agreement with the China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC) for work to begin on the first phase of the worn Takoradi Port Infrastructure Development Project.
What does GPHA stand for?
GPHA stands for Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (Ghana)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPHA
We have 9 other meanings of GPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Grams Per Hour
- Growth-Promoting Hormone (farming)
- Gateway Professional Horticulturist Association (St. Louis, MO)
- Gaussian Profiled Horn Antenna
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association
- Georgia Pharmaceutical Association
- Georgia Pharmacists Association
- Georgia Pharmacy Association
- Georgia Polled Hereford Association, Inc.
- Georgia Public Health Association, Inc.
- Graduate Programs in Health Administration
- Grand Prairie Housing Authority (Texas)
- Great Plains Health Alliance, Inc.
- Great Plains Hunter Association
- Greater Philadelphia Health Action
- Greater Philadelphia Health Assembly
- Greater Philadelphia Hotel Association
- Green Practice Healthcare Association (est. 2009)
- Greenwood Point Homeowners Association (Issaquah, WA)
- Grenada Public Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority (GPHA) declared that it has entered into an agreement with China Harbour engineering Company (CHEC) to commence work on the first phase of the $150 million Takoradi Port Infrastructure Development Project.
Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority director general Ben OwusuMensah said container capacity is being expanded to more than 100,000, ``with a target of 1m in a few years.