Gazprom Gazprom Germania GDF Suez GE Oil & Gas General Electric (GE) Genesis Energy Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Ghizzoni GLC Controls Inc.
What does GNPC stand for?
GNPC stands for Ghana National Petroleum Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GNPC
We have 1 other meaning of GNPC in our Acronym Attic
- Guanacaste National Park (Belize)
- Guardia Nazionale Padana
- Global Network of People living with HIV/AIDS (HIV-Positive)
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Certified
- Gross National Product Price Index
- Ghana National Procurement Agency (Accra, Ghana)
- Good Neighbors Planning Alliance
- Gross Non-Performing Asset
- Good News Praise Band (Moreno Valley, CA)
- Great Net Prayer Book (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons World)
- Glass Nickel Pizza Company (Wisconsin)
- Global Navigation & Planning Chart
- Greenbelt Native Plant Center (New York City Department of Parks & Recreation)
- Groupement National des Professionnels Clôturistes (French: National Professional Fencing Group)
- Greater Northeast Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Greater North Park Community Planning Committee (San Diego, CA)
- Gallstones Not Previously Diagnosed
- Global New Products Database
- Great Northern Power Development (Bismarck, ND)
- Great Northern Peninsula Development Corporation (est. 1987; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partners in this non-profit initiative include: USAID/Ghana, Brand Ghana, Cirrus Oil Services, Ghana Free Zones Board, Ghana Ports and Harbour Authority, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC), Ghana Tourism Authority, Golden Beach Hotels, IBM, Intercom Programming and Manufacturing Company (IPMC), National Information Technology Agency (NITA), The African Regent Hotel, The Ministry of Information, The Labadi Beach Hotel, Villa Monticello, Tullow Oil Ghana, and Volta River Authority.
We are very happy to be working with reputable partners such as Anadarko, Kosmos, Tullow and, of course, our counterparts, the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation.
Ghana National Petroleum Corporation alleged the deal violated the country's laws and said it should have been given first rights to buy the stake.
As per the agreement, by Kosmos decision to offload its shares, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) must be given the first priority to buy the shares.
uk China Development Bank (CDB) has said that it has entered into a cooperation agreement with the Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) and the ministry of finance.
Energy analysts expect the Ghana government to pave the way for state-owned Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) to buy the stake on sale by Kosmos Energy and then seek its own partners.
In Ghana, CNOOC is discussing with the state-owned Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) the purchase of 23.