For a decade, the Getting to Outcomes framework has been shown to increase communities' capacity to plan, implement, and evaluate program expansions within community contexts.
What does GTO stand for?
GTO stands for Getting to Outcomes (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTO
We have 66 other meanings of GTO in our Acronym Attic
- Gate Turn-Off thyristor
- Gathering of the Triumvirate of Om
- General Telecommunications Organization
- General Text Output
- Geographic Targeting Order
- Geostationary Transfer Orbit
- Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit
- German Toilet Organization (Berlin, Germany)
- Get Tools Out (car slang)
- Gets Towed Often (cars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The coalition model is based on many manuals for creating and operating a coalition, in particular, RAND's Getting to Outcomes (Chinman, Imm & Wandersman 2004), Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America's Handbook for Community Anti-Drug Coalitions (CADCA 2010), and the University of Kansas' (2011) Community Tool Box.