The details of their plan to get off the island in San Francisco Bay were elaborate and painstaking.
What does GOTI stand for?
GOTI stands for Get Off the Island
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOTI
We have 3 other meanings of GOTI in our Acronym Attic
- Going off the Grid
- Good of the Game (sports)
- Graveyard of the Gods (website)
- Guard of the Grave (gaming clan)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (comics; Marvel)
- Guns of the Golden West Association (Canada)
- Gathering off the Hill (Volkswagen car club; UK)
- Guardians of the Heavens (gaming clan)
- Guardians of the Holy Light (online game group; World of Warcraft)
- Georgia Orthopaedic Trauma Institute (Macon, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The castaways must work together, as the original castaways did in the 1960s sitcom, to get off the island.
More than 30 years after the show's prime-time run ended, fans still flock to see the bumbling first mate who always seemed to foil plans to get off the island where he and his six shipmates were stranded by a storm.