The contract covers 35 sites in Germany, including the large Ramstein Air Base and Germersheim Army Depot ( at the latter site, the installation is so large that it will take at least one month to complete.
What does GAD stand for?
GAD stands for Germersheim Army Depot
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAD
We have 132 other meanings of GAD in our Acronym Attic
- Gender Awareness and Development
- General Accounting Division (various locations)
- General Anthropology Division (American Anthropological Association)
- General Anxiety Disorder (less common)
- General Arrangement Drawing (engineering)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Generic Accreditation Document
- Genesys Agent Desktop (customer contact center industry)
- Geocentric Axial Dipole (physics)
- Georgia Association of the Deaf, Inc.
- Gesellschaft für Automatische Datenverarbeitung (German: EDP society)
- Gift Aid Declaration (charitable contributions; UK)
- Global Account Director (various companies)
- Global Active Directory (Microsoft)
- Global Application Delivery
- Globalization and Democracy
- Glutamic Acid Decarboxylase
- Go and Die (texting)
- Government Actuary's Department (UK)
- Government Administration and Defence (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army selected DynCorp International (NYSE:DCP) as the operator for the Germersheim Army Depot in Germany.