Previously located at 5 Hanover Square, Reliance Insurance will join such tenants as New World Records and the German-American Chamber of Commerce at 75 Broad Street, occupying more than 50,000 square feet of space on the 10th floor, as well as a large portion of the 8th floor within the 33-story tower.
What does GACC stand for?
GACC stands for German-American Chamber of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GACC
We have 99 other meanings of GACC in our Acronym Attic
- German American Citizens Association (Kansas City, MO)
- Great Ape Conservation Act of 2000
- Georgia Assembly of Community Arts Agencies
- General Administration of Civil Aviation of China
- Gainesville-Alachua County Association of Realtors (Florida, USA)
- Gruppo Astrofili Cinisello Balsamo (Italian: Astronomy Group of Cinisello Balsamo)
- Greek Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (Greece)
- Gainesville Area Chamber of Commerce (Gainesville, FL)
- Gatwick Area Conservation Campaign (UK)
- Geographic Area Coordination Centers (wildland firefighting)
- Global Air Chiefs Conference
- Grating Assisted Codirectional Coupler
- Great American Cookie Company (various organizations)
- Great American Cross Country
- Great Apes of Congo Center
- Greater Austin Crime Commission (Austin, Texas)
- Ground Attack Control Capability
- Ground Attack Control Center
- German American Chamber of Commerce California
- Georgia Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bohn formerly served as chairman and currently is president of the executive committee of the German-American Chamber of Commerce of the Western United States; he also is president of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Heidelberg Club International, a broad and influential society of business, science and research professionals.
Registered companies represent a diverse group of for-profit and not-for-profit organizations of all sizes and across many industries and include Primerica Financial Services, Independence Blue Cross, the German-American Chamber of Commerce, and Crown Cork & Seal USA, Inc.
He is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York, the German-American Chamber of Commerce and the American Business Forum on Europe.
Monday is sponsored by the Finnish-American Chamber of Commerce, Tuesday is sponsored by the French-American Chamber of Commerce, Wednesday is sponsored by the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce, Thursday is sponsored by the German-American Chamber of Commerce and Friday is sponsored by the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce.
They are the Washington Council of International Trade, Washington State China Relations Council, National Center for APEC, Japan America Society of the State of Washington, the European Chambers group that consists of the German-American Chamber of Commerce, the Belgian Consulate General, the Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce and the Netherlands Business Association and the Washington State International Trade Fair.
The Business Process Change seminar is the first in a series called Executive Global Vision, hosted by the German-American Chamber of Commerce.