Lang and colleagues examined data collected from 1993 to 2003 for the national German Socio-Economic Panel, an annual survey of private households consisting of approximately 40,000 people 18 to 96 years old.
What does GSOEP stand for?
GSOEP stands for German Socio-Economic Panel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Graduate Students of Color (various locations)
- Global Summary of the Day (NOAA)
- Good Sense of Direction (spatial orientation analysis)
- Grand Slam of Darts (tournament)
- Gray Screen of Death (Apple)
- Green Screen of Death (Microsoft XBox)
- Geelong Society of Dramatic Arts (Australia)
- Garden State Offshore Energy (wind farm; New Jersey)
- Graduate School of Education
- Grind Sight Open Eye (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3) Dustman (2004) uses the German Socio-Economic Panel (GSOEP) data, which covers 4500 households with individuals born between 1920 and 1966.
DATA The data and cost figures used in this assessment of East and West German childrearing costs have two principal sources: Roloff's tabulations of childrearing expenses and subsidies, as described above; and a 1989-1990 subset of the German Socio-Economic Panel (GSEP), a household survey carried out yearly in West Germany by the German Institute for Economic Research (Deutsches Institut fur Wirtschaftsforschung) and extended to East Germany in June of 1990, just before the economic union of the two countries.