Well, I'm glad to report he's making a "miracle" recovery and has been adopted by one of the volunteers at German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County, which has been caring for him.
What does GSROC stand for?
GSROC stands for German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Golden State Risk Management Authority
- Great Southern Region Marketing Association (est. 2001; Australia)
- Garden State Region Mustang Club (New Jersey)
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Global Strain Rate Map Project (State University of New York)
- Global Service Relation Number
- Golden State Rewards Network (horseracing; California)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Northern California
- German Shepherd Rescue of New England, Inc. (Wayland, MA)
- General Support Repair Program
- Geographic Search and Referencing Platform (MetaCarta, Inc.)
- Gigabit Switch Redundancy Protocol
- Global Road Safety Partnership
- Graduate Student Researcher Program
- Great Start Readiness Program (various locations)
- Ground Safety Review Panel
- Geriatric Social Readjustment Questionnaire (psychological assessment)
- General Support Repair and Return
- Graduate Student Rights and Responsibilities (Michigan State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So often we hear the sad stories of what happens to lost or abandoned animals, so it was nice to read one with a happy ending," said Maria Dales, founder of German Shepherd Rescue of Orange County.