What does GSCi stand for?
GSCi stands for German Scientific Computing Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSCi
We have 13 other meanings of GSCi in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Santa Cruz Federation of Teachers (California)
- Girl Scout Council of Greater Long Beach (California)
- Girl Scout Council of Greater Minneapolis (Minnesota)
- Girl Scout Council of Greater New York (New York, NY)
- Girl Scout Council of Greater St. Louis (Missouri)
- Girl Scout Council of Hawaii
- Greater Southeast Community Hospital (Washington, DC)
- Greater Sioux Community Health Center (Iowa)
- General Starlight Co., Inc.
- Georgia School Council Institute
- Goldman Sachs Canada, Inc. (banking)
- Goldman Sachs Commodity Index
- Gulf States Counterdrug Initiative
- Guide to Stained Concrete Interior Floors (book)
- Government Smart Card Interface Standard (US DoD)
- Government Smart Card Interoperability Specification
- Graduate School of Computer and Information Sciences (Nove Southeastern University; Davie, FL)
- Gippsland School of Computing and Information Technology (now Gippsland School of Information Technology; Monash University; Australia)
- Gippsland School of Information Technology (Monash University; Victoria, Australia)
- Grant Sawyer Center for Justice Studies (University of Nevada, Reno)