Contract notice: The german primate center (dpz) - leibniz institute for primate research in gE[micro]ttingen conducts basic research in the fields of primate biology, infection research and neuroscience.
What does GPC stand for?
GPC stands for German Primate Center (Gottingen)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPC
We have 331 other meanings of GPC in our Acronym Attic
- Geometric Process Control
- George Peabody College (Tennessee)
- Georgetown Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Georgia Pacific Company
- Georgia Peach Council
- Georgia Peanut Commission
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Georgia Poison Center
- Georgia Power Company
- Geospatial Production Cell
- Get/Post/Cookie (methods of carrying state between web pages)
- Ghana Parade Council (est. 2008)
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- Glen Painting & Contracting, Inc.
- Glendale Presbyterian Church (Glendale, CA)
- Global Peace Containers
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Global Phone Card (Global One)
- Global Player Casino (forum)
- Global Processing Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's just really interesting to find out why we are the way we are," ABC Science quoted Professor Julia Fischer, a primatologist and communications researcher at the German Primate Center in GAottingen, as saying.
Researchers at the German Primate Center wondered whether the loud and frequent calls by female Barbary macaques during sex serve any particular function, or whether, as one male macaque contended, "What can I say?
Scientists from the German Primate Center analysed more than 400 samples of crested gibbon song including 92 duets and analysed them using 53 acoustic parameters.