Finley also met with trade officials from Saxony-Anhalt and the 76,000-member German Chamber of Industry and Commerce of Dresden where there are numerous initiatives under way in areas of renewable energy, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, information communication technology and tourism.
What does GCIC stand for?
GCIC stands for German Chamber of Industry and Commerce
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCIC
We have 21 other meanings of GCIC in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Crop Improvement Association Organic Certification Program
- Gas Cluster Ion Beam
- General Council of Industries for the Blind
- General Council of Islamic Banks
- Global Corporate Investment Banking (Bank of America)
- Graduate Certificate in International Business (various schools)
- Guaranteed Capital Investment Bond
- General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions
- Georgia Career Information Center (Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA)
- Georgia Crime Information Center
- Global Cardiovascular Innovation Center
- Global Council of Indian Christians (India)
- Global Cyberspace Integration Center (Air Force)
- Gold Coast Innovation Centre (Australia)
- Gold Coast International Campus (Central Queensland University; Australia)
- Grande Communauté Indépendante Commerciale (French: Great Independent Community Commercial)
- Grid and Cooperative Computing (annual international workshop)
- Groupement de Compétences pour l'Information et la Compétivité (French: Group Skills for Information and Competitiveness)
- G. Carr Illustration & Design (Denver, CO)
- Gibraltar Co-ordinating Centre for Criminal Intelligence and Drugs
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Dresdner Bank Canada, Toronto; Alberta Microelectronic Center; Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Inc.