A report by the German Aerospace Centre has estimated that an area covering 0.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for German Aerospace Centre
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Artificial Consciousness
- Generic Assessment Criteria (risk assessment)
- Genetic Analysis Center (New York University)
- Geneva Acquisition Corp. (Quincy, MA)
- Geological Advisory Committee (North Carolina Geological Survey)
- Geological Association of Canada
- Geometrie Algebrique Complexe
- Georgia Agribusiness Council
- Geospatial Advisory Committee
- Geriatric Assessment Clinic
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to research conducted by the German Aerospace Centre in 2012 About TomTom Founded in 1991, TomTom (TOM2) is a leading provider of navigation and location-based products and services.
Ioana, who came to Durham from Romania to develop her passion for cosmology, attended a week's training course for the mission at the DLR German Aerospace Centre in Oberpfaffenhofen.
But in reality it is "under the total control" of the German intelligence service BND and the German aerospace centre DLR told AFP, The Guardian, The New York, Le Monde.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS <p>German airline Air Berlin yesterday announced it is validating new noise abatement approach procedures as part of a joint research project with the German Aerospace Centre (DLR), Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH (DFS) and Fraport AG.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS <p>German airline Air Berlin yesterday announced it is validating new noise abatement approach procedures as part of a joint research project with the German Aerospace Centre (DLR), Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH (DFS) and Fraport AG.
The transport system is German aerospace centre DLR's liquid oxygen/liquid hydrogen-propelled Spaceliner concept.
In addition, it furthers Masdar's existing investment and research ties with German companies and organisations, including Siemens, RWTH Aachen University and the German Aerospace Centre.