Enhanced communication between CMS and this expanding network of long-term care social work scholars (several of whom have research supported through the Hartford Geriatric Social Work Initiative and the National Institutes of Health) aided in the identification of mutual areas of concern.
What does GSWI stand for?
GSWI stands for Geriatric Social Work Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Geriatric Social Work Education Consortium (California)
- Graduate Software Engineering Reference Curriculum (various universities)
- General Electric Smart Water Filter
- Georgia State Wholesale Florist (Augusta, GA)
- Gay Sunday Walking Group (UK)
- Gender Strategies Working Group
- Global Security Working Group (Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative; US DOJ)
- Graduate Students Working Group (various schools)
- Green/Sosa/Walker/Gonzalez (baseball card)
- Garden State Wine Growers Association (New Jersey)
- Global Studies and World Languages Academy
- Girl Scouts of Western Massachusetts (Leeds, MA)
- Global Scale Wave Model
- Grenada Solid Waste Management Authority (Ministry of Health; Grenada)
- Global Social Work Network (New York)
- Graduate Social Work Organization (est. 1999; various locations)
- Great Spotted Woodpecker
- Gauteng Schools Water Polo (South Africa)
- Global Soil Wetness Project
- Ground and Surface Water Program (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The common goal of the various components of the foundation's Geriatric Social Work Initiative is to develop the capacity to train qualified social workers to improve the health care and well-being of the aging population (John A.
Encourage social work education programs that participate in Hartford Geriatric Social Work Initiatives to lead practice-academic partnerships to build the empirical base for social work nursing home practice.