The Geriatric Social Work Education Consortium (a demonstration site of the PPP) used the SAGE-SW competencies (Rosen et al.
What does GSWEC stand for?
GSWEC stands for Geriatric Social Work Education Consortium (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GSWEC in our Acronym Attic
- Guilty Southern White Boy (expression)
- Genealogical Society of Whitley County (Indiana)
- Girl Scouts of Winema Council (Medford, OR)
- Girl Scouts of Woodland Council (Wisconsin)
- Golden State Water Company (San Dimas, CA)
- Graduate Student Workshop Committee (University of Minnesota; St. Paul, MN)
- Guyana Softball and Windball Cricket Association
- Georgia Soil and Water Conservation Commission
- Geauga Soil and Water Conservation District (Ohio)
- Generalized Spike-Wave Discharges
- Graduate Software Engineering Reference Curriculum (various universities)
- General Electric Smart Water Filter
- Georgia State Wholesale Florist (Augusta, GA)
- Gay Sunday Walking Group (UK)
- Gender Strategies Working Group
- Global Security Working Group (Global Justice Information Sharing Initiative; US DOJ)
- Graduate Students Working Group (various schools)
- Green/Sosa/Walker/Gonzalez (baseball card)
- Garden State Wine Growers Association (New Jersey)
- Geriatric Social Work Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Partners in Care Foundation in Burbank will administer the project, to be developed by the Southern California Geriatric Social Work Education Consortium.