Lewis, Barbara, RN, (77), of Westminister, CO died December 17, 2012 She completed the Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Certificate program at the University of Colorado Denver in the 1970's; she had retired from Villas at Sunny Acres in 2011 Mann, Sharon J.
What does GNP stand for?
GNP stands for Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GNP
We have 76 other meanings of GNP in our Acronym Attic
- Grand National Open Teams (Australia)
- Gerakan Nasional Orang Tua Asuh (Indonesian: National Movement for Foster Parents)
- Global Network of Technology Evangelists
- Green Nuns of the Revolution (band)
- Greater New Orleans Unitarian Universalists (Louisiana)
- Grenada National Organisation of Women (gender equality group)
- Gnowledge Networking and Organising System (GNU web application for developing and maintaining semantic web content developed)
- Greater New Orleans Youth Orchestra (Louisiana)
- Gender-Neutral Pronoun
- Geographic Number Portability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the ACE model, a physician or a geriatric nurse practitioner provides direct patient care.
She held board certifications as both an adult nurse practitioner, and geriatric nurse practitioner.
Vaccination rates among people aged 65 years and older have remained stagnant since the late 1990s, at about two-thirds of that population, despite Medicare coverage of the influenza vaccine, said geriatric nurse practitioner Lynn Chilton, D.
I'm just a geriatric nurse practitioner who makes a difference between an elderly person staying in his own home or going to a nursing home.
A trustee of the New York Academy of Medicine, Fulmer received both her master's and doctoral degrees from Boston College, and her Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Post Master's Certificate from New York University.
Jane Flanagan is an assistant professor of nursing at Boston College Connell School of Nursing where she teaches in the Adult and Geriatric Nurse Practitioner Program.
medical institutions don't use maggot therapy, "more and more people recognize it as a viable option" says geriatric nurse practitioner Courtney Lyder of the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.