The hospitals later began to measure staff knowledge, attitudes, and perceptions in the care of older adult patients using the NICHE Geriatric Institutional Assessment Profile (GIAP) survey tool.
What does GIAP stand for?
GIAP stands for Geriatric Institutional Assessment Profile (survey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GIAP
We have 1 other meaning of GIAP in our Acronym Attic
- Globally Interconnected Advanced Network Telepresence (Johnson Space Center; US NASA)
- GPS Interference and Navigation Tool
- HF Airborne Early Warning Communications System
- Explosive Filled Pipe-Bomb for Detonating Mines
- Advanced GaInAs-Based Devices for High-Speed Integrated Circuits (ESPRIT Project 2035)
- Greater Independent Association of National Travel Services
- Gauge Independent Atomic Orbital (chemistry)
- Gauge Invariant Atomic Orbital
- Gauge-Including Atomic Orbital (chemistry)
- Galactose-Inhibitable Adherence Protein
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Interconnection Approval Process
- GIG Information Assurance Portfolio (management)
- Groupement International d'Associations de Parents d'élèves de l'Enseignement Catholique
- Give It A Rest (chat)
- God Is Always Right
- Grant in Aid of Research
- Grants-In-Aid of Research
- Gateway Internet Access Services
- GCC Imagery Analysis Section (USFK specific)
- Geospatial and Imagery Access Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Geriatric Institutional Assessment Profile is a reliable and valid tool for hospitals to assess their readiness to implement change in the care of older adults and to monitor progress once the changes are complete.