The nation's health care reform law authorized efforts to bolster the number of geriatrics experts, including nearly $11 million in funding for Geriatric Education Centers, but lawmakers have not appropriated the money.
What does GEC stand for?
GEC stands for Geriatric Education Center (US HRSA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GEC
We have 207 other meanings of GEC in our Acronym Attic
- General Electronic Commerce (Thailand)
- General Embargoed Countries
- General Engineering Consultant
- General Engineering Contract
- General Entertainment Channel (India)
- General Executive Council (various organizations)
- Générale Électrique du Canada
- Genesee Early College (Flint, MI)
- Geneva Executive Centre
- Geospace Electrodynamic Connections
- Giant Enemy Crab (gaming, Genji 2)
- Gigabit EtherChannel
- Gilbert-Elliott Channel
- Global E-Commerce (various locations)
- Global Economy Crisis
- Global Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Global Enterprise Challenge (international competition)
- Global Entertainment Corporation (entertainment)
- Global Environment Centre (est. 1998; Malaysia)
- Global Events Consulting (Rochester, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patrick Hospital Missoula, MT Billings Clinic Billings, MT MT Geriatric Education Center Missoula, MT St.
ELDER INVESTMENT FRAUD AND FINANCIAL EXPLOITATION PREVENTION PROGRAM -- With a grant from the Investor Protection Trust in 2008, the Huffington Center on Aging at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM) and the Texas Consortium Geriatric Education Center (TCGEC) developed a program called the Elder Investment Fraud and Financial Exploitation (EIFFE) Prevention Program.
Osterweil has annually served as course chair of the Leadership and Management in Geriatrics Conference conducted by SCAN Health Geriatric Education Center.
Patrick Hospital & Health Sciences Center Missoula MT Billings Clinic Billings MT Montana Geriatric Education Center Missoula MT St.
The PSC's partner organizations include the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA), Investor Protection Trust and the National Adult Protective Services Association (NAPSA), in cooperation with the American Academy of Family Physicians, the National Area Health Education Center Organization and the National Association of Geriatric Education Centers.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Carolina Geriatric Education Center The Carolina Geriatric Education Center (CGEC) is a consortium GEC based primarily out of the School of Health Professions at the University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill.
In conjunction with the Montana Geriatric Education Center Save the date for Montana Gerontology Society's 29th Annual Conference "Aging .