What does GARU stand for?
GARU stands for Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Golden Valley Agricultural Research Trust (Zambia)
- Graphics Address Relocation Table
- Graphics Address Remapping Table (AGP chipset)
- Groupement des Autorités Responsables de Transport (French: Grouping of Transportation Authorities)
- Phosphoribosylglycinamide Formyltransferase/Phosphoribosylglycinamide Synthetase/Phosphoribosylaminoimidazole Synthetase
- Greater Albuquerque Recreational Trails Committee (New Mexico)
- Group for Aeronautical Research and Technology in Europe
- Glycinamide Ribonucleotide Transformylase
- Greater Austin Right to Life (Texas)
- Georgia Recreational Trail Riders Association
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle
- Greater Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Disease
- Grant Anticipated Revenue Vehicle (debt financing instruments for state highways)
- Gate Array (Amiga custom chip)
- Gabardan Athlétique Sport (French: Gabardan Athletic Sport; Gabardan, France)
- Gadget Acquisition Syndrome
- Galactic Alliance Security (Star Wars)
- Games And Sports
- Garden Art Show (Colorado)