These resources are either unexploited due to the lack of technological know-how or their utilisation is carried out in an unsustainable way; geothermal district heating projects lack the energy efficiency component and the used thermal water is not reinjected but instead released to surface waters.
What does GDH stand for?
GDH stands for Geothermal District Heating (alternative energy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDH
We have 39 other meanings of GDH in our Acronym Attic
- Good Good
- Genomic Denaturing Gradient Gel Electrophoresis (genomic DNA identification)
- Gekido Design Group Inc. (Canada)
- Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- Global Differential Global Positioning System (US NASA)
- Graduate Diploma of Geomatic Studies (University of Southern Queensland; Toowoomba, Australia)
- German and Dutch Graduate Student Association
- Glycerol Dialkyl Glycerol Tetraethers
- Gas Ducted Heating (Australian property sales)
- Gestão do Desempenho Humano (Portuguese: Management of Human Performance; Brazil)
- Glucose Dehydrogenase
- Gonzo Digimation Holdings (Tokyo, Japan marketing company)
- Gove District Hospital (Australia)
- Great Dark Horde (Society for Creative Anachronism)
- Ground Data Handling
- Group Diffie-Hellman
- Georgia Dental Hygienists' Association
- Gibraltar Duck Hunter's Association (Michigan)
- Glen Dimplex Home Appliances (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the performance of geothermal district heating was illustrated in (Hepbasli and Canakci 2003) with an example of a geothermal district heating system built in Turkey.
Petratherm Limited (ASX:PTR) is working with the Spanish and Madrid regional governments to advance its 8 MW Madrid Geothermal District Heating project.
Likewise, the extensive permitting process for the Reno Energy geothermal district heating project showed positive forward progress during the period.
2 million in the form of a convertible note to Reno Energy LLC which will allow us at our option to acquire 50% of this geothermal district heating project in the near future.