Soil Stiffness Evaluation for Compaction Control of Cohesionless Embankments, Geotechnical Testing Journal 31(5): 442-451.
What does GTJ stand for?
GTJ stands for Geotechnical Testing Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTJ
We have 2 other meanings of GTJ in our Acronym Attic
- Government Technical Information Services (Canada)
- Government Telecommunications and Informatics Services (Canada)
- Georgia Tech Information Security Center
- Golden Triangle Irish Setter Club (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Grimsby Town International Supporters Club (UK)
- Guam Territorial Income Tax
- Gene Technology Information Unit (Australia)
- Gestalt Training Institute West Australia (Perth, Australia)
- Grand Traverse Ice Yacht Club (Michigan)
- Gathering the Jewels (Welsh heritage and culture website; UK)
- Going to Jail
- Got to Jet
- Grace Theological Journal
- Golden Triangle Jeep Club
- Greater Trenton Junior Golf
- Greater Tampa Junior Golf Association (Florida)
- Governor Thomas Johnson High (Frederick, MD)
- Governor Thomas Johnson High School (Frederick, MD)
- Governor Thomas Johnson Middle School (Frederick, MD)
- Geologian Tutkimuskeskus (Finnish: Geological Survey of Finland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2004): "Coefficient of consolidation and its correlation with index properties of remoulded soil", Geotechnical testing Journal ASTM Vol.
He also participates to the Editorial Boards of Gotechnique (2000-2003), of the Geotechnical Testing Journal, ASTM (1997-present) and of Computers and Geotechnics, Elsevier, (2000-present).