Designed to meet a growing lift requirement for a wide variety of missions, the Delta III provides a low-Earth orbit payload capability of 18,200 pounds and a geosynchronous transfer orbit capability of 8,400 pounds.
What does GTOC stand for?
GTOC stands for Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit Capability
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of GTOC
We have 2 other meanings of GTOC in our Acronym Attic
- Group Training Organisations (Australia)
- Guanajuato (México)
- Guaranteed Observing Time
- Guaranteed Term Option
- Guaranteed Time Observer
- Geek Thing of Beauty
- Gewerbe Thurgau Oberer Bodensee (German: Upper Thurgau Lake Industry; Switzerland)
- Georgia Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association
- Gregory Terrace Old Boys' Association (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- German Tones and Break Indices (phonetic)
- Global Telecom Operations Center
- Global Trajectory Optimization Competition (European Space Agency)
- Good Times Owners Club (Kawaski Motors Corp., USA; Santa Ana, CA)
- Gospel Training and Outreach Center (Fairborn, Ohio)
- Graphical Table of Contents
- GTE (General Telephone & Electronics) Telephone Operating Cos.
- Germ Theory of Disease
- Get Time of Day (command)
- Get Tough or Die
- Gigatons of Oil Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
Designed to meet growing lift requirements for a wide range of missions, the Delta III provides a low-Earth orbit payload capability of 18,280 pounds and a geosynchronous transfer orbit capability of 8,400 pounds.