SOCET SET s versatility as an end-to-end photogrammetry solution has made it a frequent flier to Mars, said Mark Sarojak, director of geospatial exploitation products global sales and marketing.
What does GXP stand for?
GXP stands for Geospatial Exploitation Products
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GXP
We have 4 other meanings of GXP in our Acronym Attic
- Graph eXchange Language (based on XML)
- Greylock X Limited Partnership
- Graphics EXpansion Module
- Guideline eXtensible Markup Language
- Guangxi Metals and Minerals Import and Export Group Corp. (Guangxi, China)
- Gene Expression Network Analysis
- Geode Extended Office (National Semiconductor)
- GoCrossOffice (game)
- Galaxy Police (anime)
- Generation X Productions
- Global Xchange Programme (volunteer program)
- Good X Practice (FDA compliance; X can mean: Clinical, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Grid Exit Point (utilities, electricity)
- Coyhaique, Chile - Teniente Vidal (Airport Code)
- Ghaxaq (postal locality, Malta)
- Goddard X Ray Experiment
- Gen X Strategies (est. 1998; Woodbridge, VA)
- Global Exchange Services (GE)
- Gun X Sword (anime)
- Gyrotonic Expansion System (exercise machine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
About BAE Systems BAE Systems' Geospatial eXploitation Products (GXP) business provides commercial off-the-shelf software capabilities and geospatial R&D technology.
Ten years ago, we began to see convergence in the various mapping and analysis disciplines," said Jeff Allen, general manager of BAE Systems' Geospatial eXploitation Products business.
NGATE represents a significant advance in image processing automation," said Dan London, vice president of sales and marketing for BAE Systems' Geospatial eXploitation Products unit in San Diego.
Stewart Walker, director of marketing for BAE Systems' Geospatial eXploitation Products business.
These new features give pilots and ground crews the best tools on the market today to build professional image maps, kneeboard products, and mission folders -- and in a fraction of the time needed for today's traditional applications," said Eric Bruce, BAE Systems' product manager for Geospatial eXploitation Products.
These new capabilities are the direct result of feedback and requests from users," said Kevin Malone, BAE Systems' vice president and general manager of Geospatial eXploitation Products (GXP).
The expansion indicates the depth of interest in our product offerings," said Dan London, BAE Systems' sales and marketing vice president for geospatial exploitation products.