What does GBOC stand for?
GBOC stands for Georgian-British Oil Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBOC
We have 3 other meanings of GBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Guaranteed Business Outcomes
- Gaye Bykers on Acid (rock band; UK)
- Gorey Boat-Owners Association (UK)
- Grassroots Basketball of America
- Great Battles of Alexander (game)
- Green Bay Officials Association (est. 1956; Green Bay, WI)
- Greatest Band of All Time
- Global Battle of the Bands
- Gear Box Oil Change (Minnesota)
- Georgian Bay Optometry Clinic (Canada)
- Global Business Opportunities Centre
- Great Battles of Caesar (game)
- General Board of Discipleship (United Methodist Church)
- Greek Board of Directors (fraternities)
- Green Blocks of Death (gaming)
- Green Brackets of Death (Subaru, WRX, Impreza)
- GeoBio Energy, Inc.
- Georgia Board of Education
- Galilee Basin Operators' Forum (Australia)
- Gay Buddhist Open Forum