We appreciate the spirit of collaboration demonstrated by the Mayor's office, Atlanta City Council, Invest Atlanta, Georgia World Congress Center Authority and numerous community leaders in advancing a project that will benefit the city, region and state for many years to come.
What does GWCCA stand for?
GWCCA stands for Georgia World Congress Center Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Greater Windsor Concert Band (Canada)
- German Workshop on Case-Based Reasoning
- GateWay Community College (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- General Water Consult Corp.
- Georgia World Congress Center
- Gillette Women's Cancer Connection
- Grand Wayne Convention Center (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Great Western Chemical Company (Portland, Oregon)
- Greater Westminster Citizen's Coalition (Maryland)
- Greater Wildwood Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Greater Washington Council of Camera Clubs (Washington, DC)
- Greater Wellington Citroën Car Club, Inc. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Greater Western Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (Australia)
- Greater Washington Coalition for Cancer Survivors (Washington, DC)
- Gold Wing Club Deutschland
- Generalized Wave Continuity Equation
- Greater Washington Christian Education Association
- Glaxo Wellcome Clinical Education Centre (Queen's University; Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
- Gold Wing Club Finland (motorcycle club)
- Great Western Community Forest (Swindon, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second finalist site, owned by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority, is a 2.
Allure Global was awarded this contract last May when the firm won the bid after the Georgia World Congress Center Authority had issued a formal Request for Proposal.
The net earnings from discontinued operations derive from the recognition of a previously deferred gain that resulted from the eminent domain taking of the Company's former manufacturing facility in 1999 by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority.
The properties of the Georgia World Congress Center Authority are ideal venues for showcasing Vivato's strengths -- range, ease of deployment and manageability.
The Company also announced receipt of $4,500,000, the amount awarded by the Special Master for the eminent domain taking by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority (GWCCA) of the Company's former manufacturing facility in downtown Atlanta.
IBM Multimedia Consulting and Solutions is creating software for the computerized directories, which will be housed and maintained by the state's Georgia World Congress Center Authority after the Centennial Olympic Games.
The Georgia World Congress Center Authority is responsible for the development and maintenance of Centennial Olympic Park.