ATLANTA, April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- The Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection Division (EPD), has taken a number of enforcement actions in the past year to address violations of the Georgia Water Quality Control Act.
What does GWQCA stand for?
GWQCA stands for Georgia Water Quality Control Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Groundwater Protection Standard
- Groundwater Protection Strategy
- Gwinnett County Public Schools (Georgia)
- Global Warming Prevention Technologies, Inc.
- Ground Water Protection Unit (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Goldmann-Witmer Quotient
- Great West Quarter (London, UK)
- Ground Water Quality
- Great Western Quartet Convention
- Ground Water Quality Criteria
- Ground-Water Quality Monitoring
- Ground Water Quality Rule (Board of Environmental Quality; Idaho)
- Ground Water Quality Standards
- General War Reserves
- Geographically Weighted Regression
- Gift with Reservation (taxation)
- Gloucestershire Warwickshire Railway (UK)
- God's Wonderful Railway (Great Western Railway nickname)
- Graphical Wireless Reporting
- Great Way Round (Great Western Railway nickname)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Consent Decree was entered into by EPA, EPD and the City in 1999 to bring the City's sanitary sewer system that is separated from stormwater into compliance with the Clean Water Act and the Georgia Water Quality Control Act.