John is active in many civic and private organizations and committees including Chairman of the Georgia Textile Manufacturers Association and board member of the American Textile Manufacturers Institute, National Cotton Council and Trust Company Bank.
What does GTMA stand for?
GTMA stands for Georgia Textile Manufacturers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTMA
We have 4 other meanings of GTMA in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Test Missile
- Ground Truth Model
- Grounded Theory Method
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas (National Estuarine Research Reserve; Florida)
- Guatemala (ISO Country code)
- Ground Team Member Trainee
- Garment and Textile Manufacturers Association (Malawi)
- Gas Turbine Materials Associates, Inc.
- Gauge and Toolmakers Association (UK)
- Gauteng Transport Management Authority (South Africa)
- Georgia Transfer to Minors Act
- German Trademark Act
- Getting the Message Across (UK communications firm)
- Glendale Transportation Management Association (California)
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greater Toronto Marketing Alliance (Canada)
- Green Throated Mango A (A. viridigula)
- Grid Trade Master Agreement
- Generation and Transmission Maximization
- Gene Therapy and Molecular Biology (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been president of the Georgia Textile Manufacturers Association and the Georgia Textile Education Foundation and is a member of the ATMI board of directors and executive committee.
told the annual meeting of the Georgia Textile Manufacturers Association that for the domestic textile industry to avoid being overwhelmed by Far East producers, negotiators for the United States must press for the following changes: -- "The phaseout of the Multifiber Arrangement which governs trade in textiles and apparel must be extended over 15 years instead of the 10 currently proposed.