Rackley currently serves on several Georgia based board of directors including: Cox Enterprises, Georgia Technology Authority, BroadSource, ITC Holdings Venture Fund and Peachtree Road United Methodist Church.
What does GTA stand for?
GTA stands for Georgia Technology Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GTA
We have 220 other meanings of GTA in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Transportation Agreement
- Gas Tungsten Arc
- Gas Turbine Alternators
- Gauteng Tourism Authority (South Africa)
- Gawron Turgeon Architects (Scarborough, ME)
- General Temporary Assistance (UN)
- General Terms Agreement
- Genetic Toxicology Association
- Geometry through Art
- Georgia Technology Association
- Georgia Telephone Association
- Georgia Tennis Association
- Georgia Transit Association
- Georgia Turfgrass Association (Commerce, GA)
- German Theater Abroad (est. 1996)
- German Trance Alliance (band)
- Germans to America (Glazier/Filby passenger lists)
- Gestalt Theory and its Applications (Society for)
- Get That Azzhole (gaming website)
- Gifted and Talented Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, the City of Savannah, Georgia, in partnership with the Savannah Development and Renewal Authority, awarded the computer-recycling program an $80,000 Georgia Technology Authority grant to provide low-income residents with refurbished computers so that they can tap into the wireless Internet infrastructure the city is building.
today announced a five-year contract with the Georgia Technology Authority (GTA) worth a projected $346 million to provide managed Wide Area Network (WAN), Voice, and Local Area Network (LAN) services across state government agencies.
City of Oakland, Finisar Corporation, Georgia Technology Authority, Insight Financial Credit Union, Kaiser Permanente, MaRS Discovery District, McKesson Corporation, Monsanto Company, New York Life Insurance Company, Olin College of Engineering, Safeway Insurance Group, Sempra Energy, and Shaw Industries.
com), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking, today announced that the Georgia Technology Authority (GTA) employs F5's FirePass[R] SSL VPN (http://www.
When we went out to our contracted vendors to explore potential fixes, Avaya was the only company that offered a solution," said Kimmy Lundberg, unit director of regional operations for the Georgia Technology Authority and technology advisor for Atlanta Technical College.
The agreement, coordinated by the Georgia Department of Administrative Services and the Georgia Technology Authority, will enable the state to better manage procurement costs and more closely track what software is being used by departments and state offices.
The Georgia Technology Authority, information technology manager for the State of Georgia, is an early adopter.