As part of the Alcatel-Lucent University Innovations Program, Alcatel- Lucent and the Georgia Tech Broadband Institute formed a team on the university campus dedicated to developing sophisticated new gaming and entertainment applications, identifying the network challenges that accompany such high-bandwidth applications and creating solutions to those challenges.
What does GTBI stand for?
GTBI stands for Georgia Tech Broadband Institute (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gas Turbine Builders Association (est. 1995; UK)
- Gasoline-grade Tertiary Butyl Alcohol
- Glasgow Thai Boxing Academy (est. 2002; UK)
- Golden Triangle Baptist Association (Beaumont, TX)
- Graph Theory of Brian Alspach (mathematics; Canada)
- Good to Be Back
- Glad Tidings Bible Camp
- Global Technologies and Business Consulting (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Great Texas Birding Classic (birdwatching event)
- Global Travel BillBoard Directory (search engine)
- Georgia Tech Broadband Institute Industry Advisory Board (Atlanta, GA)
- Guru Teg Bahadur Institute of Technology
- Glamour Tiger Baby Junkie (blog)
- Good to Be King
- Greater Toledo Broomball League (Ohio)
- Greater Tampa Bay Marine Advisory Council
- Got to Be More Careful
- Glad to Be of Assistance
- Glad to Be of Service
- Gamma-Tubulin Complex Binding Protein (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2003 Spirent Communications(TM) (NYSE: SPM) (LSE: SPT), a global provider of telecommunications test and management solutions, and the Georgia Tech Broadband Institute (GTBI) today announced a strategic partnership that will leverage both organizations' capabilities in the area of "last mile" broadband communications.
com/ About the Broadband Institute The Georgia Tech Broadband Institute (broadband.