He previously served as chairman of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association and Georgia Tech Foundation, and is currently a trustee emeritus for the Georgia Tech Foundation.
What does GTAA stand for?
GTAA stands for Georgia Tech Alumni Association (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GTAA
We have 10 other meanings of GTAA in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City (video game)
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (video game)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (video game)
- Ground Test Accelerator/Neutral Particle Beam Space Experiment
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (game)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (video game)
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (video game)
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (movie; video game)
- Grand Theft Auto 3 (video game)
- Grand Theft Auto IV (game)
- Georgia Tech Athletic Association (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Tactical Asset Allocation (investing/finance)
- Golf Tournament Association of America (Phoenix, AZ)
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Greater Toronto Apartment Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment (UK Housing Act)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant-Adjunct Alliance (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Greater Toledo Association of Arab Americans (Ohio)
- GSM Technical Advisory Ad Hoc Board
- Gasoline Treated As Blendstock
Samples in periodicals archive:
Federation, Central Synagogue, Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital, New York Hospital, American Health Foundation (cancer prevention), and Georgia Tech Alumni Association, to name a few.
Silverpop enables the Georgia Tech Alumni Association to send the monthly e-mail newsletter, "BUZZwords," and periodic announcements to greater than 50,000 constituents.
He is also the immediate past co-chair of the Egleston Hospital's Distinguished Clown Core, a past chairman of SciTrek (Georgia's Technology Museum), a past chairman of Leadership Atlanta, a former president of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, and a founding elder of ChristChurch.