Canada's National Energy Board (NEB) has received a preliminary request from Georgia Strait Crossing Pipeline Limited to construct and operate a natural gas pipeline to Vancouver Island.
What does GSCPL stand for?
GSCPL stands for Georgia Strait Crossing Pipeline Limited
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Gartmore Split Capital Opportunities Trust
- General Support Center Pirmasens
- Global Social Compliance Programme
- Global Supply Chain Planning
- Go Server Client Protocol
- Goa Schools Computers Project
- Goldman Sachs Capital Partners (private equity division)
- Ground Support Computer Program
- Gruppo di Studio Sulla Comunicazione Parlata (Special Interest Group on Spoken Communication)
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Goldman School of Public Policy (California)
- Generic Switching Center Requirements
- Graphite Sub-Critical Reactor
- Group for Social and Corporate Responsibility in Cuba (human rights group)
- Generalized Self-Consistent Reaction Field
- Girl Scout Council of River Trails (Minnesota)
- Garden State Chiropractic Society
- Glasscock School of Continuing Studies (Rice University; Texas)
- Global Supply Chain System
- Government Securities Clearing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
A similar application, focusing on the Canadian portion of the GSX Project, was filed with the National Energy Board (NEB) today by Georgia Strait Crossing Pipeline Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of BC Hydro.