Georgia Right to Life President Dan Becker has called on the State Legislature to approve the amendment to go before voters; acknowledging the clearly expressed will of the Georgia voters.
What does GRTL stand for?
GRTL stands for Georgia Right to Life (Lawrenceville, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRTL
We have 2 other meanings of GRTL in our Acronym Attic
- Getting Ready to Help (educational publication)
- Gonadotropin-Regulated Testicular RNA Helicase
- Grand Ronde Tribal Housing Authority (Oregon)
- Generalized Rayleigh-Taylor Instability
- Gila River Telecommunications Inc.
- Great Rivers Technical Institute (Dumas, AR)
- Guard and Reserve Training Institute (Military Child Education Coalition)
- Genetic Resources Traditional Knowledge
- Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge and Folklore
- General Revenue Tax Levy (county tax; Texas)
- Green Tea Latte (Starbucks)
- Great Lakes
- Glide Return to Landing Site
- Generic Reliability Trust Model
- Greater Redmond Transportation Management Association (Washington)
- Gestore Rete Trasmissione Nazionale (Italian: National Transmission Network Operator; electric power industry, Italy)
- General Radio Telephone Operators Certificate (academic marine programs; New Zealand)
- Graduate and Registered Teacher Programmes (UK)
- Group Relations Training Programme (Tavistock Institute in London; UK)
- Growth Hormone Regulated TBC Protein-1
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Mike Miller received the endorsement of Georgia Right to Life in his campaign to seek State House District 66, calling him “a candidate who has demonstrated a willingness to stand up for the sanctity of human life.
Alveda King was in town to speak to a meeting of the Georgia Right to Life group.