Georgia Public Television will air The Greatest Good throughout Georgia.
What does GPTV stand for?
GPTV stands for Georgia Public Television
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Global Proficiency Testing Services (India)
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological Seminary (South Africa)
- Ground Power Test Set
- Guinea Pig Tracheal Strips
- Guinea Pig Tracheal Smooth Muscle
- General Practice Training Tasmania (Australia)
- Grand Prix Travel Team (auto racing; Europe)
- Gang Prevention Through Targeted Outreach
- Gunners Primary Tank Thermal Sight
- General Purpose Transfer Unit
- Great Places to Work (website)
- Great Place to Work Institute
- Green Party of Texas
- Garment Production Unit (garment flammability testing)
- Gas Particulate Unit (used in chemical warfare agent filters)
- Gas Piston Upper (Addax, Inc.)
- General Postal Union (1847-1879, now UPU Universal Postal Union)
- General Processor Unit
- General Public Utilities
- General Purpose User
Samples in periodicals archive:
Georgia Public Broadcasting will air the telecourses over Georgia Public Television and the PeachStar Satellite Network.
The cablecasts on Scripps Howard Cable Channel 99 are part of a pilot project of Georgia Public Television and Floyd College Television (FCTV) to feed news (June 28-Sept.
The Thursday, September 9 event is at Georgia Public Television studios, 260 14th Street NW, Atlanta.
To better serve their approximately two million weekly viewers, Georgia Public Broadcasting -- parent of Georgia Public Television (GPTV) and PeachStar Satellite Services -- purchased from MCSi two high-performance, compact SGI(R) Origin(R) 300 supercomputers that will act as gateway servers to the GPB facility's existing computer systems, based on the UNIX(R) and Windows(R) operating systems.
GPB will use the AMC-3 satellite, located at 87 degrees west longitude, to distribute their family of services, which includes Georgia Public Television (GPTV), Georgia Public Radio and PeachStar Education Services.
WHERE: Georgia Public Television Studios 260 14th Street, NW, Atlanta, Georgia The full announcement will be viewable on the web at www.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 12, 2001 Return On Investment Corporation (OTCBB: ROIE), a leading provider of electronic transaction processing software and services, will be featured on the weekly Georgia Business Report on Georgia Public Television (GPTV), Friday, July 13, at 7 p.