Morgan, MD, Catherine Lee, MPH, Luke Damiano, MD, Kenneth Whitlow, DO, and Robert Geller, MD From the Departments of Emergency Medicine, Environmental and Occupational Health, and Pediatrics, Emory University School of Medicine; and the Georgia Poison Center, Grady Health System, Atlanta, GA.
What does GPC stand for?
GPC stands for Georgia Poison Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GPC
We have 331 other meanings of GPC in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Packaging Facility
- Generic Price Cigarette
- Genuine Parts Company
- Geometric Process Control
- George Peabody College (Tennessee)
- Georgetown Presbyterian Church (various locations)
- Georgia Pacific Company
- Georgia Peach Council
- Georgia Peanut Commission
- Georgia Perimeter College
- Georgia Power Company
- Geospatial Production Cell
- German Primate Center (Gottingen)
- Get/Post/Cookie (methods of carrying state between web pages)
- Ghana Parade Council (est. 2008)
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- Glen Painting & Contracting, Inc.
- Glendale Presbyterian Church (Glendale, CA)
- Global Peace Containers
- Global Pharmaceutical Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grady Health System is home to Grady Memorial Hospital, a children's hospital, 10 neighborhood health centers, a nursing home, an emergency ambulance service, the Georgia Poison Center, Georgia Sickle Cell Center, and the only Level One trauma center in north Georgia