At the same time it sued the forestry board, EBMUD sued the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CDF) to stop a specific timber harvest plan the department had approved for the Georgia Pacific Lumber Co.
What does GAPAC stand for?
GAPAC stands for Georgia Pacific
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAPAC
- Gay Asian Pacific Alliance
- Georgia Association of Physician Assistants
- German American Police Association
- Governance and Policy Analysis (program of study; Maastricht Graduate School of Governance)
- Grandparents As Parents Again (support group)
- Greek American Progressive Association
- Ground-to-Air Pilotless Aircraft
- Grupo de Apoio à Prevenção à AIDS (Brazil)
- GTPase-Activating Protein-Associated P62
- Georgia Association of Professional Agricultural Consultants (est. 1990)
- Godless Americans Political Action Committee
- Government and Public Affairs Committee (San Francisco)
- Guysborough Antigonish Pictou Arts and Culture Council (Antigonish, Nova Scotia)
- Guild of Air Pilots and Air Navigators
- General Administration for Palestinian Arab Refugees
- General Authority for Palestine Arab Refugees
- Georgia Association of Professional Bondsmen, Inc.
- Groupement des Ambulances du Pays de Bitche (French: French Ambulance Grouping Pays de Bitche: Pays de Bitche, France)
- General Assembly Planning Committee (Unitarian Universalist Association)
- General Assembly Production Centre (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- The Ad Hoc Committee of Noteholders of Georgia Pacific Corporation, whose members are financial institutions who collectively hold an aggregate of more than $2 Billion of Georgia Pacific's publicly issued Notes and Debentures, announced today that it has organized in order to negotiate with the Company regarding issues which affect bondholders arising from the announced acquisition of Georgia Pacific by Koch Industries.
In her order overturning state approval of a Georgia Pacific timber cut near the Middle Fork of the Mokelumne River in Calaveras County, Judge Jones found that the California Department of Forestry (CDF) "prejudicially abused its discretion" in granting a timber harvest plan without considering the cumulative environmental impacts of future logging.
April 22 /PRNewswire/ -- An injunction sought by the East Bay Municipal Utility District to block Georgia Pacific Lumber Co.
After Georgia Pacific acquired Fort James in 2000, the company's distribution patterns shifted to the east side of the market.
About Georgia Pacific Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and distributors of tissue, pulp, paper and building products and related chemicals.
CONTACT: Georgia Pacific, Atlanta Lane Dobbins, 404/652-6314