Organized by the Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art at Auburn University, the Georgia Museum of Art at the University of Georgia and the Fred Jones Jr.
What does GMOA stand for?
GMOA stands for Georgia Museum of Art (University of Georgia; Athens, GA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMOA
- Global Media Online (various companies)
- Global Media Outreach (ministry)
- Glyceryl Monooleate
- GospelMusicOutlet.com (online music store)
- Grand Moyen-Orient (French: Greater Middle East)
- Grants Management Officer
- Greater Milwaukee Open (golf)
- Gross Me Out
- Group Member Organization
- Global Markets Operations/Middle Office (investment banking)
- Government Medical Officers Association
- Gateway Mission Outreach Center (Thief River Falls, MN)
- Gay Men Of Color
- General Medicine on Call
- General Motors Overseas Corporation
- Geology, Meteorology, Oceanography (course)
- Global Management Operations Center
- Global Market Operations Center
- Goodness & Mercy Outreach Church (Clarksville, TN)
- Grandmother of Child (social services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Museum of Art Frist Center for the Visual Arts Georgia Museum of Art Guggenheim Museum Hammer Museum Harvard Art Museums Henry Art Gallery High Museum of Art Hudson River Museum Indianapolis Museum of Art Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia J.
Some of the essays were presented at a symposium held at the Georgia Museum of Art, University of Georgia, in November 2001; others were collected for the volume by Norman Land and Andrew Ladis.
Sawyer is active in many community organizations and currently serves as a member of the board of trustees of the Georgia Museum of Art, the High Museum of Art, Highlands-Cashiers Hospital Foundation, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding, Open Hand, an Atlanta organization providing home-delivered meals and nutrition education for people suffering chronic disease, Savannah College of Art and Design, and Zoo Atlanta.
Sackler Gallery Frick Art and Historical Center Frick Collection Frist Center for the Visual Arts Georgia Museum of Art J.
Eiland, director of the Georgia Museum of Art in Athens, will judge the 2004 Art Fair.
The Craft of Art is a collection of essays that attempt to unravel the often complex relationship between mental and manual aspects of image-making, a subject initially the topic of an exhibition held at the Georgia Museum of Art where the papers were first presented.
In Athens, the VIPs will stroll through the old University of Georgia (UGA) campus before visiting its new additions, including the Georgia Museum of Art.