The Georgia Motor Trucking Association named Evans its 2012 Driver of the Year for his exemplary record of safe and courteous driving.
What does GMTA stand for?
GMTA stands for Georgia Motor Trucking Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMTA
We have 5 other meanings of GMTA in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Multiband Terminal
- Groupe Multidisciplinaire Sur l'action Internationale Contre Le Terrorisme (French: Multidisciplinary Group on International Action against Terrorism, EC)
- Guided Missile Target
- Guided Missile Transport
- Gunner's Mate (Technician, USN Rating)
- Guy, McCoy, Torme (band)
- Gainesville Music Teachers Association
- Galicia Maxica Trail Adventure (Galicia, Spain)
- General Motors Technical Academy
- Genetically Modified Total Annihilation (game)
- Georgia Music Teachers Association
- German Medical Technology Alliance
- Give Me the Answer
- Global Mean Temperature Anomaly
- Gloucester Music Teachers Association
- Goals-Means Task Analysis
- Graduate Merit Tuition Awards
- Grand Manan Tourism Association
- Great Minds Think Alike
- Greater Madison Tennis Association (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But Georgia Motor Trucking Association President Ed Crowell notes that the program not only has anti-terrorism applications, but it also teaches truck drivers to "protect their vehicle and protect themselves from thieves.
The firm fosters a sense of partnership with clients through participation in their industry associations, such as the Georgia Motor Trucking Association.
According to Ed Crowell, president of the Georgia Motor Trucking Association, "Georgia's decision to deploy PrePass is a big boost to our carriers because it will save them time and fuel as they travel throughout the state and the Southeastern US.
In addition to its renewed involvement with the ATA, Marten Transport has long-standing relationships with such industry advocacy groups as the Truckload Carriers Association, Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association and Georgia Motor Trucking Association.
The Georgia DOT developed these proposals with the Georgia Motor Trucking Association, the American Trucking Association and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA).