We have partnered with various health care organizations such as the Georgia Medical Care Foundation, and networked with specialty nursing groups, among them our first organizational affiliate, the Georgia Association of School Nurses.
What does GMCF stand for?
GMCF stands for Georgia Medical Care Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GMCF
We have 1 other meaning of GMCF in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Mobile Command Center
- Gas Marketing Code Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Greater Mercer County Chamber of Commerce (New Jersey)
- Greater Muscatine Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Iowa)
- Greater Manchester and Cheshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Green Mountain Conservation and Development Authority (UK)
- Greater Montreal Community Development Initiative
- Greater Manchester Coalition of Disabled People (Manchester, UK)
- Geisinger Medical Computerization Evaluation
- Giant Magnetocaloric Effect Material
- Global Mobile Commerce Forum
- Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Forming Cell
- Greater Manchester County Fire Service (Manchester, UK)
- Game Maker Community Game (computer game)
- Global Markets Capital Group (various locations)
- Green Mountain Conservation Group (Effingham, NH)
- Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (Guwahati, India)
- Government Medical College and Hospital (Chandigarh, India)
- Graphics and Memory Controller Hub
- Groves Memorial Community Hospital (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Georgia Medical Care Foundation (GMCF), the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for Georgia, has been contracted by CMS to carry out the task of improving the safety and quality of care transitions in three Georgia counties.
ATLANTA -- Georgia Medical Care Foundation and its parent company, Alliant Health Solutions, announced today that they have received ISO 9001:2000 certification.
Northeast Georgia conducted an extensive one-year evaluation of electronic health record vendors with guidance from the Georgia Medical Care Foundation and ultimately selected Allscripts for its industry leadership.
He also serves on the Georgia Medical Care Foundation, a physician review organization.