Truth, Love, and Individual Rights--The Innovative Approach of the Georgia Justice Project, 31 Fordham Urban L.
What does GJP stand for?
GJP stands for Georgia Justice Project (est. 1986)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GJP
We have 9 other meanings of GJP in our Acronym Attic
- George Jean Nathan (playwright)
- Global Jaringan Nusantara (Indonesian: Global Archipelago Network)
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital (UK)
- German Junior National Team
- Good Jobs New York
- Grand Junction Office (DOE, Colorado)
- Greater Jedi Order (Star Wars)
- Go Jump Off a Cliff You Smelly Pile of Camel Dung (insult)
- Gap Junction Protein
- Gemensamma Jordbrukspolitiken (Swedish: Common Agricultural Policy / European Commission, aka: CAP)
- Global Justice and Peace (various organizations)
- Good Job Partner
- Gu Jun Pyo (Boys over Flowers character)
- Gastric Juice Proteolytic Activity
- Genuine Jersey Products Association (est. 2001)
- Global Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences
- Grupo Juvenil de Pinheiro da Bemposta (Portuguese: Pine Youth Group Bemposta; Bemposta, Portugal)
- Grand Junction Public Library (Grand Junction, IA)
- Grand Junction Projects Office (US Department of Energy)
- George Junior Republic (Grove City, PA; private school)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company also contributes to the Georgia Justice Project and the Atlanta Legal Aid Society (ALAS), which provides the poor with free legal help on civil matters.
He is a life fellow of the American Bar Association and the State Bar of Georgia, and formerly served as Board Chair of the Georgia Justice Project.