Elizabeth Taylor, "The Abolition of the Convict Lease System in Georgia," Georgia Historical Quarterly 26 (September-December, 1942), 273-87.
What does GHQ stand for?
GHQ stands for Georgia Historical Quarterly (Georgia Historical Society)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GHQ
We have 1 other meaning of GHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Guru Harkrishan Public School (New Delhi, India)
- Greater Houston Pet Stylist Association (Houston, TX)
- Generalized H-Point Standard Addition Method
- Global Health Policy and Systems Research (Canadian health research)
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers (book series; also seen as GHFPT)
- German Health Plans Worldwide Inc. (New York, NY & Hamburg, Germany)
- Global HIV Prevention Working Group
- Gay Humanist Quarterly (Gay and Lesbian Humanist Association magazine; London, UK)
- General Headquarters
- General Health Questionnaire (UK)
- General Health Questionnaire of 28 items
- General Headquarters, Air Force
- Gig Harbor Quilt Festival (Gig Harbor, WA)
- Good Hope Quilters' Guild (South Africa)
- Greater Hartford Quilt Guild (Newington, CT)
- Guangzhou Honda Quality Standers (China)
- General Headquarters Exercise
- General Hypnotherapy Register (UK)
- Genetics Home Reference
- Gharghur (postal locality, Malta)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bayor, "Ethnic Residential Pattern in Atlanta, 1880-1940," Georgia Historical Quarterly 63 (Winter 1979): 435-46; Randall M.
Racial Change and 'Big-Time' College Football in Georgia: The Age of Segregation, 1892-1957," Georgia Historical Quarterly 80 (Fall 1996): 533-62; idem.