Communities Are Responding Everyday) Clinic sponsored by the NAFC and the Georgia Free Clinic Network.
What does GFCN stand for?
GFCN stands for Georgia Free Clinic Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gay for Cid Highwind (Final Fantasy)
- Golden Flower Chinese Herbs (Albuquerque, NM)
- Global Financial Centres Index (England, UK)
- Government Furnished Contractor Installed
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- Global Finance Customer Identification (Citibank)
- Gymnastics Fan Club in Japan
- Godavari Fertilisers and Chemicals Ltd. (Hyderabad, India; est. 1984)
- General Fisheries Commission for the Mediterranean (est. 1952)
- Green-Function Cellular Method
- Grantmaker Forum on Community and National Service
- German Federal Cartel Office
- Gluten-Free Certification Organization (Auburn, WA)
- Group Fire Control Officer (UK)
- Gospel Fellowship Churches of Christ, Inc.
- Generic Front-end Communications Processor
- Gluten-Free Certification Program (Canadian Celiac Association)
- Gross Fixed Capital Formation
- Gas Filter Correlation Radiometer
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assisting with the project is the Georgia Free Clinic Network, an organization that facilitates communication and sharing of resources among the clinics in Georgia.
It is sponsored by the NAFC and the Georgia Free Clinic Network (GFCN), which includes 18 free clinics around the state.
According to the Georgia Free Clinic Network, last year 30,000 people were turned away due to insufficient capacity.